Monday, December 26, 2011

Review: NARS Loose Powder Eden

I love loose powders! \=D/ And now, I'd like to review my new loose powder from NARS (*≧▽≦)♪





NARS loose powder has a bunch of positive reviews, so I decided to bought it online from my Femaledaily friend, Mayang. It's superlight, silky, easy to apply and sets my BB cream beautifully. This loose powder does not look chalky on my face (>ω<*)ノノ♥ I apply this loose powder using a brush, not the powder puff, to produces a smoother finish. It may seem expensive, but you're getting a lot product, 35grams! So I consider it cheap and worth to try.

Hate the packaging! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ The loose powder packaging is a mess and impossible to travel with! So what I did was purchase a sifter jar and transfered some powder into their ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ

What I love about it: 
- Light feeling on the skin
- Smooth and matt finish
- Easy to blend
- Doesn't cake up
- Not drying

What I hate about it: 
- The packaging

Not much more to say except I love this powder ♡

3 comments:

  1. Hai, salam kenal :)
    Eden itu warnanya kuning banget kah? Aku pernah cobain snow, dulu pas. Tapi skrg kulitku menggelap dikit, jd kayaknya snow terlalu pucet. Kalau eden & flesh terang mana ya?


    Racuncelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sekararum
    Salam kenal juga :)
    Eden iya, kuning-kuning *eh kuning atau rada cokelat ya?* pokoknya rada kayak pasir pantai gitu. Tar deh aku update gambarnya.
    Wah kalau soal lebih terang flesh atau eden aku kurang tau, belum pernah test drive si flesh sih. Hehehe *ga bantu banget -__-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalo eden kan yellowish sedangkan flesh pinkish, aku lg bingung milih nih sista, cocok mana sama kulit aku. Takutnya pake flesh malah muka jadi ngepink.. aku bingung juga sama kategori tone kulit yg NC gitu, ada cara nyari taunya gak yah sis? Pengen nyoba loose powder ini ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Leave your blog link and I will do same :)