Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm here again and again


Oh new blog again. Yes dude, again and again. Just like 2PM's song, Again and Again. Lol. I don't know how much blog I have. I'm the one who always feel "gak sreg" after create something, especially blog. Because of name, layout, or others. I hate being like that, I want some drugs to take off this bad habit. What must I do? Cough. Well, I will try to make this blog forever!

In this blog, I will be sharing the happenings in everyday life, my opinions on some stuffs, about my dreams, my inspirations and lots of things. This time, I will alternately use the Indonesian and English language, depending on my mood and because I can't speak in English well. Teheee....

I really hope that people would like my blog. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Leave your blog link and I will do same :)